While money is always needed, in-kind donations are a big help to us!
We accept a wide variety of in-kind donations at our Raleigh office, including the following broad categories:
- Large Goods, such as vehicles and boats
- Small Goods, such as computers, software, furniture, office equipment, books and artwork
- Services, such as meeting spaces, photocopies and mail services, courier services, and administrative/financial support
- Expertise, such as legal, tax, or business advice; marketing and website development; and strategic planning
- Cash Equivalents, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds
We have the following immediate needs:
- Office Supplies, including letter and legal sized paper, envelopes, notepads, pens, gift cards for same, etc.;
- Technology, including printers, toner (for HP LaserJet CP4520 Series), desktop/laptop computers newer than three years old, and at least one smart phone;
- Large Goods, including a functioning and reliable vehicle for use for deliveries and special events; and
- Property, including office space.