Kroger Community Rewards
Did you know that every time you shop at Kroger you could be earning valuable rewards for NCCC? All you need to do is register for Kroger Community Rewards.
Simply link your Kroger Plus card to NCCC and Kroger will donate a percentage of the money you spend. Best of all, it doesn't cost you a thing and doesn't affect any other programs, including Fuel Rewards.
- Visit the Kroger.com website and log in to your account or register for a new account if you don't already have one.
- Once you are signed in, view your Account Summary by clicking on your name in the top right.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find Community Rewards. Click on Enroll.
- Enter 90992 into the search box and then select North Carolina Consumers Council from the list. ClickEnroll to finalize the process.
- That's it! Just use your card when you shop at Kroger to earn donations for NCCC!