North Carolina Law Directory
1007 Hargett St Ste 2
Jacksonville, NC 28540
Lawyer's Website | (910) 333-9679
Legal Practice Areas
- Child Custody Law
- Traffic Law
- Powers of Attorney
Credentials & Associations
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 2011
- North Carolina Central Univeristy School of Law
About the Attorney
We are a General Practice Law Firm located in Jacksonville, NC that serves Onslow and surrounding counties in South Eastern North Carolina. We know that in these tough economic times, saving money where ever possible is important to most people. Our philosophy has always been to provide our clients with prompt, courteous and professional legal services at an affordable fee. While we never compromise on our legal professionalism, we do strive to manage our cost and expenses so that we can offer high quality legal services at fees that are reasonable and affordable.
We are also very concerned about our client’s satisfaction and want our client’s to feel comfortable and confident about our law firm. While the North Carolina State Bar specifically prohibits attorney’s from guaranteeing the outcome of a case, we can guarantee you the following: We are very competitive with our Lowest Fee Guarantee – we will meet or beat any other attorney or law firm’s advertised fee and also with our Stand By Our Work Guarantee – if you ever unsatisfied with our law firm’s legal services, we will make it right at no additional charge!
We handle matters related to divorce, separation agreements, traffic tickets, DWI, wills, and power of attorney.
Map & Directions
About the Law Directory
The North Carolina Law Directory is a free public service of the North Carolina Consumers Council to help you find a lawyer in North Carolina. All participants in this directory are screened and verified against the North Carolina State Bar to have no public disciplinary actions and to have an active North Carolina law license.
Finding the right lawyer to represent you is a very important decision! Whether you are drafting a will, fighting a wage garnishment, or simply trying to beat a traffic ticket, you should select the best possible lawyer.
The content on this legal directory and linked content is not offered as, is not intended to be, and does constitute legal advice. No part of this website, nor the websites of the attorneys, creates an attorney-client relationship. Your use of this website to contact an attorney does not create an attorney-client relationship.
An attorney may first investigate for possible conflicts of interest and obtain a signed agreement before accepting new clients.
All attorneys on the North Carolina Law Directory are licensed to practice law in North Carolina. The ability of an attorney to engage in activities on behalf of clients outside North Carolina is subject to state laws, professional codes and court rules.
Before entering into any agreement with an attorney, evaluate the attorney's skills and qualifications and understand all the fees involved. While no lawyer can guarantee success, you should ask about the past history of success. The outcome of a particular legal matter depends on a variety of different factors, including specific factual and legal circumstances.
- Treat the attorney and the attorney's staff with courtesy and consideration
- Pay the attorney's fee in accordance with any fee agreements you have signed to the extent required by law. If you do not pay the fee, the attorney is not obligated to represent you.
- Notify the attorney immediately if any contact information has changed so the attorney can reach you.
- Notify the attorney immediately of any developments that can affect the outcome of your case, including any communications you receive.
- Be completely honest. If you aren't completely honest with the attorney, the attorney cannot do the best job.
- Keep your requests reasonable and be patient. Twelve phone calls per day can keep the attorney from effectively representing you. Most attorneys are good about getting information to you very quickly. If you don't understand a development, ask for clarification. But don't expect an hourly progress report.
Contact The Lawyer
To request that this lawyer contact you, enter your information below and we will forward it to the attorney. Please do not add any personal information, such as account numbers.
We can make no guarantees as to how quickly the lawyer will respond to your request, though most generally respond within three business days. If you need immediate assistance, contact the lawyer directly.