North Carolina Law Directory
1007 Hargett St Ste 2
Jacksonville, NC 28540
Lawyer's Website | (910) 333-9679
Legal Practice Areas
- Child Custody Law
- Traffic Law
- Powers of Attorney
Credentials & Associations
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 2011
- North Carolina Central Univeristy School of Law
About the Attorney
We are a General Practice Law Firm located in Jacksonville, NC that serves Onslow and surrounding counties in South Eastern North Carolina. We know that in these tough economic times, saving money where ever possible is important to most people. Our philosophy has always been to provide our clients with prompt, courteous and professional legal services at an affordable fee. While we never compromise on our legal professionalism, we do strive to manage our cost and expenses so that we can offer high quality legal services at fees that are reasonable and affordable.
We are also very concerned about our client’s satisfaction and want our client’s to feel comfortable and confident about our law firm. While the North Carolina State Bar specifically prohibits attorney’s from guaranteeing the outcome of a case, we can guarantee you the following: We are very competitive with our Lowest Fee Guarantee – we will meet or beat any other attorney or law firm’s advertised fee and also with our Stand By Our Work Guarantee – if you ever unsatisfied with our law firm’s legal services, we will make it right at no additional charge!
We handle matters related to divorce, separation agreements, traffic tickets, DWI, wills, and power of attorney.
Map & Directions
About the Law Directory
The North Carolina Law Directory is a free public service of the North Carolina Consumers Council to help you find a lawyer in North Carolina. All participants in this directory are screened and verified against the North Carolina State Bar to have no public disciplinary actions and to have an active North Carolina law license.
Finding the right lawyer to represent you is a very important decision! Whether you are drafting a will, fighting a wage garnishment, or simply trying to beat a traffic ticket, you should select the best possible lawyer.
The content on this legal directory and linked content is not offered as, is not intended to be, and does constitute legal advice.
No part of this website or an attorney's website, including contact forms, creates an attorney-client relationship.
An attorney might check for possible conflicts of interest and obtain a signed agreement before accepting new clients.
All attorneys on this directory are licensed to practice law in North Carolina. The ability of an attorney to engage in activities on behalf of clients outside North Carolina is subject to state laws, professional codes and court rules.
Before entering into any agreement with an attorney, evaluate the attorney's skills and qualifications and understand the fees involved. While no lawyer can guarantee success, you should ask about history of success. The outcome of a particular legal matter depends on a variety of different factors, including specific factual and legal circumstances.
- Treat the attorney and staff with courtesy and consideration
- Pay the attorney's fee in accordance with any agreements you have signed to the extent required by law. If you don't pay the fee, the attorney isn't obligated to represent you.
- Notify the attorney immediately if any contact information changes.
- Notify the attorney immediately of any developments that can affect the outcome of your case, including communications you receive.
- Be honest. If you aren't honest with the attorney, the attorney cannot do the best job.
- Keep your requests reasonable and be patient. Twelve phone calls per day isn't good. Most attorneys get information to you very quickly. If you don't understand a development, ask for clarification. But don't expect an hourly progress report.
Contact The Lawyer
Enter your information below and we will forward it to the attorney. Please do not submit personal information, such as account numbers. We make no guarantee as to how quickly lawyers will respond, though most typically reply within three business days. If you need faster assistance, contact the lawyer directly.