North Carolina Law Directory
1331 North Center Street
Hickory NC 28601
Lawyer's Website | (828) 855-3152
Legal Practice Areas
- Personal Injury Law
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Nursing Home
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Eminent Domain
Credentials & Associations
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 1987
- Wake Forest University School of Law
About the Attorney
T. Dean Amos, one of the firm’s founding members and partners, was born in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Mr. Amos is a 1983 graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where he received a B.S. degree in business administration. He graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law in 1987. He is a member of the American Bar Association, North Carolina Bar Association, and Catawba County Bar Association and is admitted to practice in the United States District Court, Western, Middle and Eastern districts of North Carolina. He is a past board member of the Catawba County Science Center and past president of the Catawba County Bar Association. Mr. Amos is married and has three children.
The NC personal injury lawyers at Amos & Kapral know how traumatic car accidents can be. We are here to help you if you have been injured or have lost a loved one due to someone else’s carelessness in a car crash. Our attorneys conduct thorough examinations of accident scenes, consult investigators as needed, and research current policies and laws that may be applicable to your case. We know how to handle your case from start to finish. Trust us to help you.
Map & Directions
About the Law Directory
The North Carolina Law Directory is a free public service of the North Carolina Consumers Council to help you find a lawyer in North Carolina. All participants in this directory are screened and verified against the North Carolina State Bar to have no public disciplinary actions and to have an active North Carolina law license.
Finding the right lawyer to represent you is a very important decision! Whether you are drafting a will, fighting a wage garnishment, or simply trying to beat a traffic ticket, you should select the best possible lawyer.
The content on this legal directory and linked content is not offered as, is not intended to be, and does constitute legal advice.
No part of this website or an attorney's website, including contact forms, creates an attorney-client relationship.
An attorney might check for possible conflicts of interest and obtain a signed agreement before accepting new clients.
All attorneys on this directory are licensed to practice law in North Carolina. The ability of an attorney to engage in activities on behalf of clients outside North Carolina is subject to state laws, professional codes and court rules.
Before entering into any agreement with an attorney, evaluate the attorney's skills and qualifications and understand the fees involved. While no lawyer can guarantee success, you should ask about history of success. The outcome of a particular legal matter depends on a variety of different factors, including specific factual and legal circumstances.
- Treat the attorney and staff with courtesy and consideration
- Pay the attorney's fee in accordance with any agreements you have signed to the extent required by law. If you don't pay the fee, the attorney isn't obligated to represent you.
- Notify the attorney immediately if any contact information changes.
- Notify the attorney immediately of any developments that can affect the outcome of your case, including communications you receive.
- Be honest. If you aren't honest with the attorney, the attorney cannot do the best job.
- Keep your requests reasonable and be patient. Twelve phone calls per day isn't good. Most attorneys get information to you very quickly. If you don't understand a development, ask for clarification. But don't expect an hourly progress report.
Contact The Lawyer
Enter your information below and we will forward it to the attorney. Please do not submit personal information, such as account numbers. We make no guarantee as to how quickly lawyers will respond, though most typically reply within three business days. If you need faster assistance, contact the lawyer directly.