North Carolina Law Directory
301 East Main St
Elizabeth City NC 27909
Lawyer's Website | (252) 335-0871
Legal Practice Areas
- Elder Law
- Wills / Trust / Estates / Probate
- Business Law
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Asset Protection Plan
- Powers of Attorney
Credentials & Associations
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 1986
- North Carolina State Board of Legal Specialization
- The University of North Carolina School of Law 1982
- Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law
About the Attorney
Mr. Irvin is a member of several states' bar, including Tennessee (1982), Georgia (1984), and North Carolina (1986). He was admited to the U.S. Tax Court and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth and Sixth Circuits, in 1993.
He completed education at the College of Albemarle (A.A., 1971) and the University of North Carolina (B.A., 1973; J.D., 1982).
He is a member of the North Carolina State Bar and is a Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law. He is a member of the North Carolina and American Bar Associations and the First Judicial District Bar.
His practice areas include Trusts and Estates, Wills, Business Law, Probate, Taxation, Corporate Law, and Elder Law.