North Carolina Law Directory
1140 N Lake Park Blvd Ste H
Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Legal Practice Areas
- Traffic Law
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- Probation Violations
Credentials & Associations
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 2013
- North Carolina Central University J.D. 2013
About the Attorney
I am one of the few attorneys in the State of North Carolina with a distinct advantage. I am certified to operate the instrument that North Carolina uses to administer DWI testing. I have received hundreds of hours of training and experience over eighteen years of being certified to operate the Intoxilyzer 5000 and the current instrument, the Intoximeter EC IR II.
I gained this valuable training and knowledge while being a member of the North Carolina State Highway Patrol. I retired after twenty-nine years to begin a law practice. Now you can have this expertise available to you to protect your liberty and your privilege to operate a motor vehicle.
No one in today's society can effectively live and prosper without a driver's license. If you have been charged with driving while impaired or any other alcohol related offense, your driving privileges, financial well-being and your reputation may be at risk of great harm.
Don't try to navigate the court system alone. You will only get one chance to present your case and the harm caused can greatly outweigh the money saved by not hiring an attorney.
Map & Directions
About the Law Directory
The North Carolina Law Directory is a free public service of the North Carolina Consumers Council to help you find a lawyer in North Carolina. All participants in this directory are screened and verified against the North Carolina State Bar to have no public disciplinary actions and to have an active North Carolina law license.
Finding the right lawyer to represent you is a very important decision! Whether you are drafting a will, fighting a wage garnishment, or simply trying to beat a traffic ticket, you should select the best possible lawyer.
The content on this legal directory and linked content is not offered as, is not intended to be, and does constitute legal advice. No part of this website, nor the websites of the attorneys, creates an attorney-client relationship. Your use of this website to contact an attorney does not create an attorney-client relationship.
An attorney may first investigate for possible conflicts of interest and obtain a signed agreement before accepting new clients.
All attorneys on the North Carolina Law Directory are licensed to practice law in North Carolina. The ability of an attorney to engage in activities on behalf of clients outside North Carolina is subject to state laws, professional codes and court rules.
Before entering into any agreement with an attorney, evaluate the attorney's skills and qualifications and understand all the fees involved. While no lawyer can guarantee success, you should ask about the past history of success. The outcome of a particular legal matter depends on a variety of different factors, including specific factual and legal circumstances.
- Treat the attorney and the attorney's staff with courtesy and consideration
- Pay the attorney's fee in accordance with any fee agreements you have signed to the extent required by law. If you do not pay the fee, the attorney is not obligated to represent you.
- Notify the attorney immediately if any contact information has changed so the attorney can reach you.
- Notify the attorney immediately of any developments that can affect the outcome of your case, including any communications you receive.
- Be completely honest. If you aren't completely honest with the attorney, the attorney cannot do the best job.
- Keep your requests reasonable and be patient. Twelve phone calls per day can keep the attorney from effectively representing you. Most attorneys are good about getting information to you very quickly. If you don't understand a development, ask for clarification. But don't expect an hourly progress report.
Contact The Lawyer
To request that this lawyer contact you, enter your information below and we will forward it to the attorney. Please do not add any personal information, such as account numbers.
We can make no guarantees as to how quickly the lawyer will respond to your request, though most generally respond within three business days. If you need immediate assistance, contact the lawyer directly.