North Carolina Law Directory
1140 N Lake Park Blvd Ste H
Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Legal Practice Areas
- Traffic Law
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- Probation Violations
Credentials & Associations
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 2013
- North Carolina Central University J.D. 2013
About the Attorney
I am one of the few attorneys in the State of North Carolina with a distinct advantage. I am certified to operate the instrument that North Carolina uses to administer DWI testing. I have received hundreds of hours of training and experience over eighteen years of being certified to operate the Intoxilyzer 5000 and the current instrument, the Intoximeter EC IR II.
I gained this valuable training and knowledge while being a member of the North Carolina State Highway Patrol. I retired after twenty-nine years to begin a law practice. Now you can have this expertise available to you to protect your liberty and your privilege to operate a motor vehicle.
No one in today's society can effectively live and prosper without a driver's license. If you have been charged with driving while impaired or any other alcohol related offense, your driving privileges, financial well-being and your reputation may be at risk of great harm.
Don't try to navigate the court system alone. You will only get one chance to present your case and the harm caused can greatly outweigh the money saved by not hiring an attorney.
Map & Directions
About the Law Directory
The North Carolina Law Directory is a free public service of the North Carolina Consumers Council to help you find a lawyer in North Carolina. All participants in this directory are screened and verified against the North Carolina State Bar to have no public disciplinary actions and to have an active North Carolina law license.
Finding the right lawyer to represent you is a very important decision! Whether you are drafting a will, fighting a wage garnishment, or simply trying to beat a traffic ticket, you should select the best possible lawyer.
The content on this legal directory and linked content is not offered as, is not intended to be, and does constitute legal advice.
No part of this website or an attorney's website, including contact forms, creates an attorney-client relationship.
An attorney might check for possible conflicts of interest and obtain a signed agreement before accepting new clients.
All attorneys on this directory are licensed to practice law in North Carolina. The ability of an attorney to engage in activities on behalf of clients outside North Carolina is subject to state laws, professional codes and court rules.
Before entering into any agreement with an attorney, evaluate the attorney's skills and qualifications and understand the fees involved. While no lawyer can guarantee success, you should ask about history of success. The outcome of a particular legal matter depends on a variety of different factors, including specific factual and legal circumstances.
- Treat the attorney and staff with courtesy and consideration
- Pay the attorney's fee in accordance with any agreements you have signed to the extent required by law. If you don't pay the fee, the attorney isn't obligated to represent you.
- Notify the attorney immediately if any contact information changes.
- Notify the attorney immediately of any developments that can affect the outcome of your case, including communications you receive.
- Be honest. If you aren't honest with the attorney, the attorney cannot do the best job.
- Keep your requests reasonable and be patient. Twelve phone calls per day isn't good. Most attorneys get information to you very quickly. If you don't understand a development, ask for clarification. But don't expect an hourly progress report.
Contact The Lawyer
Enter your information below and we will forward it to the attorney. Please do not submit personal information, such as account numbers. We make no guarantee as to how quickly lawyers will respond, though most typically reply within three business days. If you need faster assistance, contact the lawyer directly.