North Carolina Law Directory
Hodges Coxe Potter & Phillips, LLP
3907 Wrightsville Avenue Ste 100
Wilmington, NC 28403
- Civil Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 1995
- American Red Cross, Cape Fear Chapter, Former Chairman and Board Member
- UNC Chapel Hill School of Law
- Thalian Association. Board Member
- Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished
Bradley A. Coxe is a Wilmington, NC-based attorney who has been practicing in North Carolina since 1995.
Bradley handles matters related to personal injury, medical malpractice, construction disputes, employment and business disputes, and other contract disputes.
Bradley received his B.A. degree from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill before earning his Juris Doctor from UNC's School of Law.