North Carolina Law Directory
Law Office of Cheryl David PLLC
528 College Road
Greensboro, NC 27410
- Wills / Trust / Estate / Probate
- Guardianship / Conservatorship
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 1989
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
Cheryl K. David is a Greensboro, NC-based attorney who has been practicing in North Carolina since 1989.
Cheryl primarily handles matters related to estate planning.
Cheryl is a graduate of the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and received her Juris Doctor from the University of Baltimore School of Law.