North Carolina Law Directory
102 East Main Ave
Lawyer's Website | (704) 867-5552
Legal Practice Areas
- Felonies & Misdemeanors
- Traffic Law
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes / Cases
Credentials & Associations
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 1990
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys Top 10 in Western NC
- Mercer University School of Law
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist
About the Attorney
David A. Phillips is a Gastonia, NC-based attorney who has been practicing in North Carolina since 1990.
David primarily handles matters related to criminal defense, DWI, felonies, misdemeanors, drug cases, and traffic offenses.
David received his B.S. from Appalachian State University before earning his Juris Doctor from the Mercer University School of Law.