North Carolina Law Directory
225 North Main Street, Ste 304
Salisbury, NC 28145
- Social Security Disability
- Real Estate / Real Property
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 1996
- Campbell University School of Law J.D.
When you need professional legal services, contact Koontz & Smith, Attorneys at Law of Salisbury, NC. Our experienced lawyers provide thorough representation to every client throughout the entire legal process to ensure the most complete legal services. Contact our friendly staff today to see what we can do for you.
Learn More About Koontz & Smith, Attorneys at Law:
- Social Security and Veterans Disability Benefits - No fee unless you win
- Personal Injury and Workers' Comp - Wrongful death, automobile accidents, and more
- Criminal And Traffic Law – Misdemeanors, felonies, DWIs, traffic infractions
- Real Estate – closings, title searches, document preparation
We are proud to serve clients with criminal and traffic matters, as well as real estate issues, in Salisbury and Rowan County. We are more than glad to speak with you for free concerning your Social Security Disability claim, Veterans Disability Benefits claim, Personal Injury claim, or Workers' Compensation claim, wherever you might be located.