North Carolina Law Directory
601 N Spence Ave
Goldsboro NC, 27534
Lawyer's Website | (919) 778-9700
Legal Practice Areas
- Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Social Security Disability Law
- Personal Injury Law
Credentials & Associations
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 1985
- Million & Multi-Million Dollar Forum
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Presidents Club
About the Attorney
Gene A. Riddle is a Goldsboro, NC-based attorney who has been practicing in North Carolina since 1985.
Gene handles matters related to wrongful death, Social Security Disability, personal injury, and workers' compensation.
Gene received his B.A. from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill before earning his Juris Doctor from Wake Forest School of Law.