North Carolina Law Directory
1001 East Blvd Ste C
Charlotte, NC 28203
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 1984
- Former Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee
- Board Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Former U.S. Bankruptcy Clerk of Court
The Law Office of J. Baron Groshon, P.A. was founded in 1998 by Baron Groshon as a practice specializing in consumer bankruptcy in the greater Charlotte area. Bankruptcy is essentially all that we do - and we do it well. Entrust your case to an experienced professional who has helped thousands of people resolve the same financial problems that you are facing. Unlike most law firms, your case will be handled by an attorney from start to finish, and we pride ourselves on our customer-service.
We offer reasonable fees, competitive with other less-experienced firms, and payment plans to help you.
Helping you to achieve a fresh start with expertise, experience, and ethics is our goal and commitment to you. We value our clients and give each case the attention and care it deserves.