North Carolina Law Directory
320 Middle St
New Bern, NC 28560
Lawyer's Website | (877) 831-4728
Legal Practice Areas
- Bankruptcy Law
- Social Security Disablilty
Credentials & Associations
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 1985
- North Carolina Bar Association – Bankruptcy Division (NCBA)
- North Carolina Central University School of Law (Magna Cum Laude)
- Christian Legal Society (CLS)
- National Association Of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- National Organization Of Social Security Claimant Representatives (NOSSCR)
About the Attorney
J. Allen Murphy is a Wilmington, NC and New Bern, NC-based attorney who has been practicing in North Carolina since 1985.
Allen handles matters related to bankruptcy law.
Allen received B.A. degrees from Mount Olive College and East Carolina University before earning his Juris Doctor from North Carolina Central University School of Law.