North Carolina Law Directory
325 McGill Ave NW Ste 514
Concord, NC 28027
Lawyer's Website | (704) 312-2239
Legal Practice Areas
- Traffic Law
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes/Cases
- Landlord / Tenant
Credentials & Associations
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 2015
- Charlotte School of Law
About the Attorney
Born and raised in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Kristen was told by teachers at a young age that she had a "strong sense of justice." She graduated from the University of Toronto (B.A., Political Science, 2008), and continued her previous career in retail management and human resources until Kristen also decided to make good on what she had always been told, and went to Charlotte School of Law, where she was on Dean's List, was a member of Order of the Crown, and interned at the Public Defender's Office, 6th Judicial Circuit, South Carolina; the Trial Court Administrator's Office, 26th Judicial District, North Carolina; and the Charlotte School of Law's Criminal Justice Clinic.
Kristen graduated from Charlotte School of Law, cum laude, with a Juris Doctor and a Certificate in Art of Advocacy Skills in 2015, and has been licensed to practice law in North Carolina since 2015.
Kristen is a member of the Cabarrus County Bar, and North Carolina Advocates for Justice. Kristen's practice areas include criminal defense, traffic/DWI, landlord/tenant, and general civil litigation.
Map & Directions
About the Law Directory
The North Carolina Law Directory is a free public service of the North Carolina Consumers Council to help you find a lawyer in North Carolina. All participants in this directory are screened and verified against the North Carolina State Bar to have no public disciplinary actions and to have an active North Carolina law license.
Finding the right lawyer to represent you is a very important decision! Whether you are drafting a will, fighting a wage garnishment, or simply trying to beat a traffic ticket, you should select the best possible lawyer.
The content on this legal directory and linked content is not offered as, is not intended to be, and does constitute legal advice.
No part of this website or an attorney's website, including contact forms, creates an attorney-client relationship.
An attorney might check for possible conflicts of interest and obtain a signed agreement before accepting new clients.
All attorneys on this directory are licensed to practice law in North Carolina. The ability of an attorney to engage in activities on behalf of clients outside North Carolina is subject to state laws, professional codes and court rules.
Before entering into any agreement with an attorney, evaluate the attorney's skills and qualifications and understand the fees involved. While no lawyer can guarantee success, you should ask about history of success. The outcome of a particular legal matter depends on a variety of different factors, including specific factual and legal circumstances.
- Treat the attorney and staff with courtesy and consideration
- Pay the attorney's fee in accordance with any agreements you have signed to the extent required by law. If you don't pay the fee, the attorney isn't obligated to represent you.
- Notify the attorney immediately if any contact information changes.
- Notify the attorney immediately of any developments that can affect the outcome of your case, including communications you receive.
- Be honest. If you aren't honest with the attorney, the attorney cannot do the best job.
- Keep your requests reasonable and be patient. Twelve phone calls per day isn't good. Most attorneys get information to you very quickly. If you don't understand a development, ask for clarification. But don't expect an hourly progress report.
Contact The Lawyer
Enter your information below and we will forward it to the attorney. Please do not submit personal information, such as account numbers. We make no guarantee as to how quickly lawyers will respond, though most typically reply within three business days. If you need faster assistance, contact the lawyer directly.