North Carolina Law Directory
3130 Fairhill Drive Ste 104
Raleigh, NC 27612
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate / Real Property
- Landlord / Tenant
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 1989
- Triangle Real Estate Investor's Association
- State University of New York School of Law
- Wake County Home Builder's Association and Remodeler's Council
- North Carolina Home Builder's Association
Laurie B. Gengo is a Raleigh, NC-based attorney who has been practicing since 1989.
Laurie handles matters related to construction law and litigation, licensing/administrative law, business and commercial law and litigation, collections, real estate disputes and contracts, lien and bond claims, environmental law, toxic mold claims, personal injury, and landlord-tenant & leasing (residential and commercial).
Laurie is a native of Jamestown, NY. She graduated from the State University of New York, College at Geneseo, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and received her Juris Doctor degree from State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law.