North Carolina Law Directory
10610 Metromont Pkwy Ste 205
Charlotte, NC 28269
Lawyer's Website | (704) 376-1616
Legal Practice Areas
- Personal Injury Law
- Workers Compensation
Credentials & Associations
- SUNY Buffalo School of Law, J.D. 1992
- NFL Players Association Workers' Compensation, Panel Attorney
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 1993
- Board Certified Workers' Compensation Specialist
About the Attorney
I have fought for the rights of injured workers and individuals for more than 20 years and settled more than 700 claims for the benefit of my clients. I am a Board Certified Workers' Compensation Specialist, and one of only a handfull of attorneys chosen to sit on the National Football Leaague Players Association Workers' Compensation Panel.
The Ramsay Law Firm has a history of successfully settling workers' compensation, wrongful death and personal injury claims, so that you can receive fair compensation in a timely manner. Our professional staff makes certain you are well informed along the way, allowing you to regain control following the disruption of an injury or accodent. Our clients owe us no legal fees unless we obtain benefits or compensation for their injury or loss.
Map & Directions
About the Law Directory
The North Carolina Law Directory is a free public service of the North Carolina Consumers Council to help you find a lawyer in North Carolina. All participants in this directory are screened and verified against the North Carolina State Bar to have no public disciplinary actions and to have an active North Carolina law license.
Finding the right lawyer to represent you is a very important decision! Whether you are drafting a will, fighting a wage garnishment, or simply trying to beat a traffic ticket, you should select the best possible lawyer.
The content on this legal directory and linked content is not offered as, is not intended to be, and does constitute legal advice.
No part of this website or an attorney's website, including contact forms, creates an attorney-client relationship.
An attorney might check for possible conflicts of interest and obtain a signed agreement before accepting new clients.
All attorneys on this directory are licensed to practice law in North Carolina. The ability of an attorney to engage in activities on behalf of clients outside North Carolina is subject to state laws, professional codes and court rules.
Before entering into any agreement with an attorney, evaluate the attorney's skills and qualifications and understand the fees involved. While no lawyer can guarantee success, you should ask about history of success. The outcome of a particular legal matter depends on a variety of different factors, including specific factual and legal circumstances.
- Treat the attorney and staff with courtesy and consideration
- Pay the attorney's fee in accordance with any agreements you have signed to the extent required by law. If you don't pay the fee, the attorney isn't obligated to represent you.
- Notify the attorney immediately if any contact information changes.
- Notify the attorney immediately of any developments that can affect the outcome of your case, including communications you receive.
- Be honest. If you aren't honest with the attorney, the attorney cannot do the best job.
- Keep your requests reasonable and be patient. Twelve phone calls per day isn't good. Most attorneys get information to you very quickly. If you don't understand a development, ask for clarification. But don't expect an hourly progress report.
Contact The Lawyer
Enter your information below and we will forward it to the attorney. Please do not submit personal information, such as account numbers. We make no guarantee as to how quickly lawyers will respond, though most typically reply within three business days. If you need faster assistance, contact the lawyer directly.