North Carolina Law Directory
2840 Plaza Place Ste 360
Raleigh, NC 27612-6343
Lawyer's Website | (919) 786-2504
Legal Practice Areas
- Business Law
- Wills / Trust / Estate / Probate
- Construction Law
Credentials & Associations
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 1994
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Emory University School of Law
- Associated Building Contractors of the Carolinas
About the Attorney
Robert A. (Bob) Meynardie is a Raleigh, NC-based attorney who has been practicing in North Carolina since 1994.
Bob handles matters related commercial & business litigation, construction contracts & litigation, employee defection litigation, wills & estate litigation, small business formation & asset protection, whistleblowers, and mediation/arbitration.
Bob earned his B.S. from the University of Pennsylvania, an M.B.A from the University of San Francisco, and his Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law.