North Carolina Law Directory
Sabrina Winters, Attorney at Law, PLLC
15720 Brixham Hill Ave, Ste 300
Charlotte, NC 28277
- Wills / Trusts / Estate / Probate
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 2005
- Sworn in by the United States Supreme Court
- Thomas M. Cooley School of Law
- Charlotte Estate Planning Council
- Member of NAELA (National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys) and the local North Carolina Chapter
- Mecklenburg Bar Association
Estate planning, elder law, and helping families manage probate are my passions, not just my career.
I became an Estate Planning, Edler Law and Probate attorney after my family's experience following the death of my uncle, Giovanni. Uncle Giovanni died of Alzheimer's disease. He did not make a will or discuss with my father how to handle important healthcare decisions ahead of time. I saw Dad make decisions for his brother and anguish over whether they were the right ones.
I came to realize that estate planning, regardless of your stage in life, can help prevent traumatic situations. Estate planning is a gift to your loved ones; you are taking the hard decision out of their hands and having your personal wishes and choices followed.
My firm assists individuals and families with their estate planning needs, from young professionals and families to retirees. I am a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) as well as the local Charlotte Chapter, Charlotte Estate Planning Council, and ElderCounsel, an educational organization dedicated to the professional development of elder law attorneys.
My firm also helps families with probate matters. Our services help you navigate the cumbersome task of settling the estate of a deceased loved one.
My goal is to lessen the time you spend in probate court and take some of the burden from you, so you and your family can properly mourn your loved one.
I value and respect the opportunity given to me to help plan for your future.
* Elite Attorney Honoree for Women With Know How Making an Impact Award November 2013
* Named by Business Leader in Charlotte as one of the Top 50 Entrepreneurs in 2011
* Blog voted by LexisNexis in 2011 as one of the top 25 Blogs on Estate Planning and Probate