North Carolina Law Directory
High & Crowe LLP
102 East Queen Street
Edenton, North Carolina 27932
- Real Estate / Real Property
- Personal Injury
- Wills / Trust / Estate / Probate
- Child Custody
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 2002
- Governor's One-on-One Board of Directors, Vice Chair
- North Carolina Central University School of Law
- Chowan County Representative, First District Bar Association Executive Committee
- Chowan-Perquimans Habitat for Humanity Board of Directors
William Crowe is an Edenton, NC-based attorney who has been practicing in North Carolina since 2002.
William handles matters related to real estate, land use, criminal law, family law, personal injury, wills & estates, and local government matters.
William earned his B.A. from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, a Master's from North Carolina State University, and his Juris Doctor from North Carolina Central School of Law.