Michelin Tire is recalling approximately 100,000 defective tires. Due to a perforation in the sidewall, the tires may lose pressure while driving. A loss of tire air pressure may lead to sudden tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash.
The recall includes:
- Michelin Latitude Tour P255/70 R18 (DOT TIN B9YU99CX and DOT date range 1313 through 2113)
- Michelin Latitude Tour P255/60 R19 108 S (DOT TIN B9R1W3WX and DOT date range 1913 through 2113)
- X Radial LT2 P265/65 R18 112 T (DOT TIN B9KA003X and DOT date range 0513 through 2113)
- X Radial LT2 P275/55 R20 111 T (DOT TIN B99Y001X and DOT date range 0513 through 2113)
- LTX M/S2 RBL P275/55 R20 111 T (DOT TIN B99Y56EX and DOT date range 3812 through 2113)
- LTX M/S2 ORWL P265/60 R18 109 T (DOT TIN B95E788X and DOT date range 1513 through 2113)
- LTX M/S2 tires P265/65 R18 112 T (DOT TIN B9XP001X and DOT date range 0513 through 2113)
Michelin will notify owners of the recalled tires, and dealers will inspect and replace any affected tires free of charge.
For additional information on this recall, contact Michelin Consumer Care at 855-851-4951.