J. Crew Recalls Baby Coveralls That Pose a Choking Hazard
J. Crew is recalling approximately 8.700 baby coveralls. Snaps on the coveralls can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
This recall involves all styles of J. Crew Holiday 2013 and Spring 2014 baby coveralls in sizes newborn to 3T. The coveralls were sold in various colors and designs including prints and stripes. A care label sewn into the inside left seam of the garment reads either "HO' 13" or "SP '14,"and lists the PO number and style number. PO and style numbers included in the recall are:
- PO number: 5046152, Style # 05578, SP'14
- PO number: 5046153, Style #A3413, SP'14
- PO number: 5046154, Style #A3415, SP'14
- PO number: 5046155, Style #A3412, SP'14
- PO number: 5046156, Style #A3390, SP'14
- PO number: 5046157, Style #A3395, SP'14
- PO number: 5046158, Style #A3388, SP'14
- PO number: 8041216, Style #08664, HO'13
- PO number: 8041362, Style #08661, HO'13
The recalled baby coveralls were sold at J.Crew stores in New York and California, as well as online at jcrew.com and the J.Crew catalog from October 2013 to March 2014.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled coveralls and contact J. Crew for a full refund. Consumers who have purchased the coveralls online will receive instructions for returning them. J.Crew is contacting consumers who bought the coveralls directly.
For more on this recall, contact J. Crew toll-free at 800-261-7422.