Overhill Farms Recalling Chicken Products Due to Possible Foreign Matter
The products may be contaminated by bone
Overhill Farms has recalled 54,630 pounds of chicken bites products that may be contaminated by bones.
The affected products were produced on the dates of August 30, 2016; February 1, 2017; February 9, 2017; and April 25, 2017. They display establishment numbers P2824, P6009, or P44058 within the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) inspection mark. The bites were shipped to retailers across the U.S.
The following products are subject to this recall:
- Three-ounce boxes containing yummy spoonfuls chicken carrot bites with best-before dates of 02/01/18, 02/09/18, and 4/26/2018
- Three-ounce boxes boxes containing yummy spoonfuls chicken sweet potato bites with best-before dates of 02/01/18 and 02/09/18
- Three-ounce boxes boxes containing yummy spoonfuls chicken broccoli bites with best-before dates of 08/30/17, 02/20/18, and 4/10/18
- Thirty-pound bulk cases containing Overhill Farms brand FULLY COOKED ORGANIC CHICKEN BROCCOLI BITES CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE PATTY with case code 320422 and packaging date 08/30/16
- Thirty-pound bulk cases containing Overhill Farms brand FULLY COOKED ORGANIC CHICKEN CARROT BITES CHICKEN PATTIES WITH CARROTS AND CAULIFLOWER with case code 320460 and packaging date 02/09/17
- Thirty-pound bulk cases containing Overhill Farms brand FULLY COOKED ORGANIC CHICKEN SWEET POTATO BITES CHICKEN PATTIES WITH SWEET POTATOES, QUINOA & PEAS with case code 320430 and packaging dates 02/09/17 and 04/25/17
There have not been any confirmed reports of adverse reactions in connection with the consumption of the products. Anyone concerned about injury or illness should contact his or her healthcare provider.
Consumers in possession of the affected products should either throw them away or take them back to the place of purchase.
For more information, consumers can reach Yummy Spoonfuls Customer Support at (844) 986-6948.