Troxel Recalls Flexible Flyer Swing Sets Due to Fall Hazard
Troxel is recalling more than 100,000 Flexible Flyer swing sets due to a risk of injury to young children. The see saw seats can break away from the bolt fasteners during use, posing a fall hazard.
The recalled swing sets were sold at Walmart, Toys R Us and Academy, as well as at other specialty stores and online retailers from December 2011 through May 2012.
The Flexible Flyer swing sets affected by this recall come in 11 different models, each with a see saw attachment along with swings, bars or a slide. The model number can be found on a sticker located underneath the center of the top bar of each swing set unit.
Model names and numbers of the recalled swing sets include:
- Big Adventure, model # 41575
- Fun Fantastic, model # 41577
- Fun Fantastic II, model # 41578
- Backyard Flyer, model # 42003
- Backyard Fun, model # 42013
- Backyard Swingin' Fun, model # 42023
- Windsor II, model # 42030
- Fun Time, model # 42124
- Fantastic Playground, model # 42126
- Triple Fun, model # 42544
- Triple Fun II, model # 42560
Consumers should immediately stop using the see saws on the recalled swing sets and contact Troxel to receive a free repair kit. For more information, call 888-770-7060.